Healing Loss, Opening HeartsSouth of Nashville, Tennessee, October 15 - 17, 2021
A Woman Who Loves
Our peer-led, experiential weekend of self-discovery, sisterhood, personal-growth and inner-healing work.
A Woman Who Loves: Healing Loss, Opening Hearts is our experiential-healing and personal-growth retreat primarily for women who are working through confusion, hurt, betrayal, fear, anger, and grief related to issues with the men in their lives.
A Woman Who Loves is also intended for women who simply want to better understand themselves and those they love — or women who want to open their hearts to loving again.
Regular Registration Fee: $590
Full payment is due 10 days before the event.
$250 Deposit Holds Your Space
Early-Registration Fee: $490
$100 discount when you pay the full $490 (not just a deposit) at least 6 weeks early.
Sisters & Friends Fee: $750 for 2 ($375 Each)
$430 discount off the regular registration fee for 2 women ($215 each) when you and a supporter (mentor, friend or family member) register together.
What the Fee Covers
- The full program (total of about 20 to 25 hours of facilitated “work” — deep personal processing — over parts of 3 days)
- Use of the retreat center for all our activities
- Two nights stay at the retreat
- Six meals (dinner Friday through lunch on Sunday)
- Journal and take-home booklet containing key teachings and resources.
- A post-weekend, follow-up online session to further integrate your experience.
The fee does not include transportation to or from the retreat center.
Partial sponsorships (grants) or payment plans are available to those who are fully committed to their work but who cannot afford the full fee now. Learn more. (Funds may be limited.)