Our follow-up weekend to JiMAugust 21-23, 2020 | Southern Indiana, USA
Discovering Your Inner King
It is open to any man who previously completed the Journey Into Manhood experience who continues to work on:
- minimizing his sexualization of other men, to the extent possible, or
- making peace with whatever SSA remains, without acting on or over-identifying with those feelings, or
- addressing other still-unresolved issues, especially around men and masculinity.
Participants must be in integrity with their previous commitments to the Brothers Road community, or receive the express clearance of the Brothers Road director.
There are no other “prerequisites” nor any other approval process. Registration is first-come, first-registered.
August 21-23, 2020
Fee: SOLD OUT
Use the Follow-Up Payment button if you’ve already paid a deposit and been accepted to attend.
Many men experience Journey Continues to be just as impactful as their original Journey Into Manhood experience — although it is intentionally not as intense or “advanced” as our more extensive Journey Beyond program. Past JiM staff-volunteers and Journey Beyond participants are welcome to attend Journey Continues and likely to continue to do meaningful inner-healing and personal growth work.
Journey Continues creates opportunities for participants to do challenging personal-growth work in a safe, supportive community — especially work around:
- Understanding and breaking through some of the blocks that may be keeping you stuck
- Building self-acceptance and self-worth
- Understanding and incorporating the “energies” of four masculine archetypes — King, Warrior, Magician, and Lover — but especially the King
- Challenging and releasing harmful beliefs and thought patterns
- Increasing in sexual sobriety
- Building community with the masculine
- Making peace with the feminine
- Living more of everyday life in the Golden Masculine state
The fee includes about 20-25 program hours, 2 nights stay at the camp, and 6 meals.
Payment plans may be available, on approval, for those who need additional time to pay the balance due.
- Sorry, no sponsorships are available.
Early Registration Fee: US$490
Payment must be received in full no later than 6 weeks before the event.
Regular Registration Fee: US$650
The regular registration fee is required if you pay any portion of the fee after the early-registration deadline.