Weekly Online Coaching Group for WomenThursday, 8:00pm U.S. Eastern Time
A Woman’s Heart
Online Coaching Group
“A Woman’s Heart” is our ongoing, weekly coaching and support group for women who are affected by a loved one’s same-sex attractions, sex addictions, betrayal or other loss.
We create a warm, supportive environment for women to share deeply, be vulnerable, and experience sisterly connection — even across time zones and international boundaries.
The group is professionally co-facilitated by Tanya Bennion, wife of a man who deals with same-sex attractions, and Rich Wyler, a married man from an SSA past who is the founder of Brothers on a Road Less Traveled and co-creator of our “A Woman Who Loves” experiential, personal-growth weekend.
Both are highly experienced and skilled facilitators of deep personal work, especially in group settings. Together, Tanya and Rich provide a balance of experience and perspective from both the woman’s pain and healing and the man’s SSA or other struggles.
The group meets live online on Thursdays, 4 times a month at:
- 8:00 to 9:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern time
- 7:00 to 8:00 p.m. U.S. Central time
- 6:00 to 7:00 p.m. U.S. Mountain time
- 5:00 to 6:00 p.m. U.S. Pacific time
All sessions are paid in advance.
We offer 3 payment plans:
- US$75 per month (4 weekly, 80- to 90-minute sessions)
- US$140 (or US$70 per month) when you pay for two months at a time (8 sessions)
- US$195 (or US$65 per month) when you pay for three months at a time (12 sessions)
Payments are for consecutive sessions. There is no refund or credit for no-shows or cancellations.
All payment plans are auto-pay. Your card will be charged every 1, 2, or 3 months depending on your plan. You may pause auto-pay or change payment plans at any time.