Weekly Online Coaching Group for Men
Online Coaching Group
“Journey Together” is our weekly online (Zoom) coaching group primarily for men who are on a journey to diminish or come to peace with their unwanted or incongruous same-sex attractions and to bring them more in line with their values, morals and beliefs (to the extent possible).
We create a warm, supportive environment for men to share deeply, be vulnerable, and experience brotherly connection — even across time zones and international boundaries.
These coaching groups are professionally facilitated by Rich Wyler, founder of Brothers on a Road Less Traveled, creator of Journey Into Manhood and Journey Continues, and a professional certified life coach.
Group participants also have the opportunity to join a confidential, closed GroupMe or WhatsApp group exclusively for current participants in their specific Journey Together group. This facilitates deeper connection and support throughout the week.
Please call or email us in advance to be sure there is room in the group you want to join. 1-434-227-9346 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8 to 9:20 p.m. U.S. Eastern time
- (that’s Tuesdays 10 a.m. in Eastern Australia)
TUESDAY Group #1
- 2 to 3:20 p.m. U.S. Eastern time
- (That’s 7 to 8:20 p.m. UK time, or…
- 8 to 9:20 p.m. Central Europe time, or…
- 9 to 10:20 p.m. Israel and Turkey)
TUESDAY Group #2
- 9 to 10:20 p.m. U.S. Eastern time
- (That’s Wednesdays 11 a.m. in Eastern Australia)
(For SATURDAY Group see “HeartPower” coaching)
- US$75 per month (4 weekly, 80- to 90-minute sessions)
- US$140 (or US$70 per month) when you pay upfront for two months (8 sessions)
- US$195 (or US$65 per month) when you pay upfront for three months (12 sessions)
Payments are for consecutive sessions. There is no refund or credit for no-shows.