A Peer-led Weekend of Self-DiscoveryEvents in Israel, Mexico, Poland, USA
Covid-19 Health Safeguards
During our in-person events, we will take these precautions:
- Health and safety begins with you. If you have a fever or sore throat, cough or any other upper respiratory symptoms, you must stay home. We will give you a full refund. If you have been around someone in the past 2 weeks who has or had the coronavirus, you must stay home. We will give you a full refund.
- If you develop significant Covid-19-related fears or concerns and choose to withdraw, even at the last minute, we will give you a full refund or transfer your registration fees to a later event.
- We have medical professionals serving on the volunteer staff who will provide counsel to the weekend leadership as needed.
- We may take your temperature when you arrive.
- We will respect your wishes related to social distancing. We plan to make red and green wristbands available at registration. Red will mean “please keep a safe distance,” and green will mean closer contact is okay. You may alter your social distancing preferences in the course of the weekend if you choose.
- We will REQUIRE that everyone wear a face mask for certain processes that involve closer contact. Other processes, where there is more distance, will be “face mask optional.” Regardless of the process, individuals’ needs or preferences for social distancing will be respected.
- Along with our normal liability release, you will need to sign a Covid-19-related release stating that you understand the risks and choose to participate anyway, etc. –- and that you agree to wear a face mask (properly) when staff leaders state that doing so is required for a particular process.
- We ask you to bring two or three face masks of your own, but we also hope to have disposable face masks available.
- Upon your return home, it may be wise to keep a distance from other potentially at-risk people until you are sure that you have no symptoms.